Friday, January 28, 2011

Missions Trip "Changed 2011" Part 1

BreAnna's Journal from Friday, Jan. 14:

6 hours before we take off…wow…I’m going to Ethiopia! I feel unprepared and inadequate, and yet I think God delights in working through people like that so that the world looks at us and says “Wow, well it’s not THEM doing amazing things, it must be their God!” God delights to work in the midst of my weaknesses in order that I understand, and the people around me understand, that it is not me….God alone is worthy of the glory. I am extremely blessed to go to Ethiopia. Living life in passionate surrender to Jesus is the most fulfilling life. I want this trip to be so focused on Jesus that there is no room left for me. This is my prayer for our trip:


“Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to Your name be the glory because of Your love and faithfulness.”

~Psalm 115:1



No comments:

Post a Comment